If (I am starting with an if, although i am sure) congress is defeated in the loksabha elections, the reasons for defeat would be:
1. People didn’t have faith in local leaders, although they had faith in Rahul Gandhi.
2. Youth were miss-led by media and social media, although they had faith in Rahul Gandhi.
3. This not a loss but a victory for our leader Rahul Gandhi, he has demonstrated great leadership. He will be the leader of opposition, that’s a great achievement.
4. We are surprised by this result we did so much for women empowerment, RTI, anna hazare,errrr, we lost, but people have faith in Rahul Gandhi.
5. If Rahul Gandhi losses in Amethi, he lost because of SP government they didn’t develop the constituency very well, but people still have faith in Rahul Gandhi.
6. Congress lost because of its aged leaders, but youth have faith in Rahul Gandhi.
This blame game will start from 16th May 2014 and will continue till congress wins even local body election.
But in realty pappu fail ho gaya!!!:-):-):-):-):-)