New Delhi Mar.14 : One of India’s political party Indian National Cons have decided to rename their party, to Indo-Italian National Congress and they have chosen an Election Symbol which looks like a foot.
Our correspondent Jootha Singham spoke to the party leader, Salman Besharam Kurshiwala earlier today and this is what he had to say
Why was your party name changed?
– See, We are a national party and we have got a new president Suniyo Maino who is from Italy, our popularity has even reached Italy, so in order to celebrate this unique feat we have decided to rename our party to Indo-Italian National Congress.
If you look into Indian Flag and Italian Flag look similar, you have to just tilt it and add a chakra to it.
How was Suniyo Maino nominated for the post of President? Does she have experience to lead the party
– Don’t you know, She has great experience, its in her blood, she married our Ex-party presidents son and she rightfully deserves her place as party president. She is the mother of our next Prime Minister of the country and she has great experience in handling him and all the party members could be handled similarly.
Another important factor is we are trying to match our leading opponent and they have an Italian as their president, (raising his voice) if they can why can’t we.
Why is your election symbol a foot?
– See, (speepishly smiling) we wanted a hand, but it’s already taken by our opponent so we decided to go for the “Foot”. And its logical, we always do raod shows and Pad yatra’s and we walk a lot, to symbolize this we chose “Foot”.
What are the advantages of having a name Indo-Italian Congress Party?
– (fuming with anger) Don’t you understand, we can form government in Italy as well as in India and we don’t need middlemen or a borker to handle all the top-secret defense scams, oops, sorry, top-secret defence deals which is beneficial (to us).
What do you mean by beneficial to country or your party?
– (Shouts at the reporter) Us the party and party members, you are an Idiot, how did you become a journalist.
Salman Besharam Kurshiwala is angry and throws the mike at our reporter, Jootha Singham.
(Jootha Singham gets up from his chair like Baji Rao Singham, his cousin brother and shouts)
Aaja majhi satakli hai
(and……. runs away)